We have had a great start to the term and a really positive response to the new school arrangements. Thank you to parents for your kind comments and for supporting our school and our hard-working staff.
YEAR 6: Start 8:30am / Finish 2:45pm
YEAR 3: Start 8:45am / Finish 3:00pm
Class C-AS: Start 8:45am / Finish 3:00PM
YEAR 4: Start 9:00am / Finish 3:15pm
YEAR 5: Start 9:15am / Finish 3:30pm
*Classes will have staggered break and lunchtimes (lunches in class), and their own allocated outside play areas.
- Classes will stay in their own 'bubbles' with their own playground areas
- Classes will use external doors to enter and leave classes
- We will have a one-way system around school if internal corridors are used
- Each class will have an allocated LIBRARY slot and ICT Room slot
- P.E. lessons will be held outside
- Assemblies, trips and clubs are currently on hold
- Classes will be arranged with all children facing the front and carpet areas will not currently be used
- Every child will be provided with their own, named stationery pack (pencil, pen, ruler, eraser, whiteboard and w/b pen, gluestick, sharpener)
- Please can parents provide a named PENCIL CASE with COLOURED pencils and pens for editing work.
- Children to bring their own, named WATER BOTTLE
- Please can we ask parents to be as organised as possible, and not to bring items to the Office
- We have wall-mounted sanitation stations outside every class and at school entrances.
- All classes have their own cleaning products and lidded bins.
- Children will be hand-washing and/or sanitising regularly throughout the day
- All classroom resources will be regularly cleaned by staff
- As well as thorough cleaning at the end of the day, additional cleaners will be working during school hours to clean shared areas, toilets, door handles etc
- Toileting will be organised by the class teacher, with two children at a time escorted to facilities.
- Children are welcome to bring in their own sanitiser and/or wipes, but these will be available in all classes and areas.
ARRIVAL and COLLECTION
- Children will be met in the playground on arrival
- Children will be lined up and ready for collection in the playground at the end of the day
- Can we please ask that parents arrive at and leave the premises promptly
- Please do not gather in groups
- Please respect the social distancing regulations at all times
* THANK YOU PARENTS FOR YOUR SUPPORT