At lunchtime children can;
- go home for lunch
- have a hot school meal
- bring in a packed lunch
Our hot school meals are varied, nutritious and very popular with our children, with over half our children ordering a meal each day. Children can 'mix and match' between packed lunches and hot meals.
The hot meal ordering procedure is set out below;
- Each week a menu and order form is sent to parents/carers.
- An order form is completed and returned to the school office with payment by the Wednesday before the menu weeks begins.
- Hot meals cost £2.50 per day and payment is made before the order is purchased. Food will not be ordered if payment is not received.
- It is the Parent's responsibility to provide a packed lunch for their child if they have not paid in advance.
- Dinner tickest are sold at a cost of £2.50; these can be purchased electronically or from Mrs Nash via the school office.
- Tickets are kept securely in the office for your children with his or her order form and are sent to the hall on each day that a meal has been ordered.
- The office can hold unused tickets for your child and contact you when more are required.